Angelina Jolie’s Bodyguard Shocks Fans by Slamming the Door in Her Son’s Face: What Really Happened?
Angelina Jolie is one of the most famous and respected actresses in Hollywood, but she is also a devoted mother of six children. She has been spotted several times with her kids, showing her affection and support for them. However, a recent incident involving her bodyguard and her son Maddox has raised some eyebrows and questions among her fans.
On October 10, 2023, Jolie and her eldest son Maddox, 22, were seen leaving a restaurant in Los Angeles after having lunch together. As they walked towards their car, they were surrounded by paparazzi and fans who wanted to take pictures and get autographs from the star. Jolie smiled and waved at them, while Maddox followed her closely.
However, things took an unexpected turn when they reached the car. Jolie got into the passenger seat, while Maddox tried to get into the driver’s seat. But before he could do that, the bodyguard who was holding the door for Jolie slammed it shut in Maddox’s face, leaving him outside. The bodyguard then got into the driver’s seat himself and drove away with Jolie, leaving Maddox behind.
The whole scene was captured by the cameras and quickly went viral on social media. Many fans were shocked and outraged by the bodyguard’s rude behavior, and wondered why he did that to Maddox. Some speculated that he was trying to protect Jolie from the crowd, while others suggested that he had a personal issue with Maddox.
After the incident, a source close to Jolie told People magazine that there was no ill intention behind the bodyguard’s action. The source explained that it was a misunderstanding caused by a miscommunication between the bodyguard and Maddox.
“The bodyguard thought that Maddox was going to get into the back seat with his mom, not the front seat. He didn’t realize that Maddox had a driver’s license and wanted to drive his mom home. He was just following protocol and trying to keep Angelina safe from the crowd. He didn’t mean to slam the door in his face or leave him behind,” the source said.
The source also added that Jolie and Maddox were not upset or angry with the bodyguard, and that they understood that it was an honest mistake. They said that Jolie apologized to Maddox for the confusion, and that they hugged and laughed it off later.
“Angelina loves Maddox very much and is very proud of him. She trusts him to drive her around and has no problem with him being in the front seat. She also respects her bodyguard and knows that he was doing his job. There is no bad blood between them,” the source said.
- Angelina Jolie and her son Maddox were leaving a restaurant in LA when their bodyguard slammed the door in Maddox’s face and drove away with Jolie.
- The incident was caught on camera and sparked outrage among fans who thought that the bodyguard was disrespectful to Maddox.
- A source close to Jolie said that it was a misunderstanding caused by a miscommunication between the bodyguard and Maddox.
- The source said that the bodyguard thought that Maddox was going to get into the back seat, not the front seat, and that he was following protocol to protect Jolie from the crowd.
- The source said that Jolie and Maddox were not angry with the bodyguard, and that they apologized and laughed it off later.
- The source said that Jolie loves Maddox very much and trusts him to drive her around, and that she also respects her bodyguard and knows that he was doing his job.